Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today

Today my sister comes to see me! I'm very excited to have her here, in 'my world'.

Tonight we will go to a Baby Shower for Jax that my church is hosting. I'm excited about it. And all the baby stuff. And the cake. Is that wrong, to be excited about cake? Well, I am. Oh, and the punch. I love punch. I bet Jax is going to love all the sugar that will possibly go in my belly tonight! He will be moving around for hours. Ha!

Tomorrow, I have no plans - just to hang out with my sister (I took the day off from work). Nik might make us work some on the 3rd Annual Rummage Sale fundraiser that is happening at our church Saturday. And if he does, that is okay. Nik is not normally a 'slave-driver' - and Jessica already said she would help out!

I'll be posting (at some point) about my doctor's appointment today and then I'll post some pics from the shower tonight - so stay tuned!

1 comment: