Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sermon Link

Hey Guys! It's Nik.

I don't normally post on here but I realized that many of you know that I am a Youth Pastor and know that I preach on occasion in what I like to call "Big Church" - but most of you have not ever had the opportunity (or been forced to) hear me preach.

I have had a couple people express interest in hearing one of my sermons, so I thought this would be a good place to put it. The sermon below is one that I preached about a two months ago in "Big Church". Just click on the link (make sure your volume is turned up on your computer) and you should be able to hear it. There is no video - only audio.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11603685/02%20Track%2002%205.m4a

May you be blessed today as you bless others! Nik

1 comment:

  1. Steve and I listened to your sermon. You did a nice job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete