Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Admin Assistant Day

Today was Admin Assistants Day. I have been at my job (as of last Monday) for 4 years! Every year (including year one - where I started on Admin Assistants Day) my bosses have done something for me. They are really so sweet and too generous - they spoil me!

However, this year - both of my bosses are on the other side of the world, on a mission trip. It was no big deal that they were missing this day. Obvisiously, what they are doing is more important! However, they didn't miss a beat.... they called and both left me the sweetest message on my phone (I had stepped away from my desk) and later in the day I received a package, containg the following:


Fun kitchen items! Measuring cups that have a special pour spout as you squeeze them, kitchen towels & dishrags, a spatula and a potholder - all in the colors I love!

I love love love kitchen stuff. One day, I will be a grand cook who actually is deserving of fun kitchen things. But until then, I will just enjoy them and work on my kitchen skills. It's a little funny, because a couple years ago I received some other kitchen stuff from my boss. I still use the stuff he gave me - actually, I used it on Monday, and thought about receiving them as a gift in previous years.

So Happy Admin Assistants Day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow do they spoil you. I did not get anything, lol!

    ReplyDelete