Thursday, April 19, 2012

Completed

We have officially completed the Prepared Childbirth Classes. And I have a certificate to prove it.... somewhere. I had the thought of having our picture taken with the teacher and the certificate, but that is all it was. A thought.

I'm not sure I can say I'm glad to have taken the class. They were long. I guess I learned a lot of stuff. Although, I think I might have been better off not knowing. Who knows? I guess I'll tell you after I 'spew baby out' if I was glad to have taken the class or not.

What I can tell you, is that I'm a little freaked out. A little stressed. A little scared. A little anxious.

But it will be okay and I know it... Just tell my thoughts that...!

I can say that after the class was over I shed some tears. Partly, because I'm just emotional, but partly because of my new anxieties.

After class, Nik took me to the mall to buy me a new pair of pants. I have officially outgrown a pair of maternity dress pants. I didn't know that could happen. So I replaced them with a more comfortable (in the belly) maternity (different style) capri dress pants. I'm so thankful my work place is nice and flexible with what I wear. They are allowing me to wear jeans (which still fit - for now)!

And that's my final update on the Prepared Childbirth Class. Hopefully I'm all prepared. Although... I still believe that ignorance can be bliss!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping that your class would be enjoyable. I think it depends on the teacher and your "classmates" though. I know mine was. Lisa went with me. So, I am sorry that it wasn't but at least you can say EWWW!!!! I DID EXPECT THAT! when it happens. HA HA HA. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete