Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Road to Recovery....?

I think I might be on the road to recovery....

Today was the first day in 11 days that I did not have any pain, itching, major swelling, uncontrolled redness or new spots on my legs. Praise the Lord!

Seriously - I am so thankful for today and how good I felt! I saw the Doctor again, and we both agreed we have seen improvement, finally! I still have some tenderness and 17 puss bubbles spread over both my calves plus some areas on both thighs and one foot....but I can also see new scabbing and new skin! I'm trying to not over-do-it and still take care of myself. I'm still not sleeping great and I am still on all my medication - but today the medicine did not make me sick and I am thankful!

So - after 11 days, 6 different medications, 5 doctor visits, and 3 doctors....I think I'm on the road to recovery! I know this might be a long road...but at least I'm headed in the right direction!

I just wanted to share some good news with you!

Stay tuned for some more '30 Birthdy Party Posts' including my favorite cards and advice. And if your tired of hearing about my legs or my Birthday - Sorry! Check back in a couple weeks. I might be done with those two topics. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting better. Hopefully they go away soon. I can not wait to hear some of your 30 comments. I look forward to that post.

    ReplyDelete