Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Updates

My Birthday Party was fantastic! Many many many thanks to my awesome husband who helped me pull it all off! I will give more details and pictures later - but here is my favorite one of the night:


An update on my legs. It's official now, that I have Impetigo. I have switched medications from 1 antibiotic to 2 different ones, plus Benedryl and Ibuprofen. I feel 'loopy' most of the time now. Focusing (on much of anything) takes real effort. Food does not taste real good. I'm still not sleeping great. And in the last few days, my legs have only gotten worse. This is just the reality right now! However, I am hoping this new medication will kick in and I will start to see some improvement. Please help me pray for healing to occur in my legs. I thank God that it is not anything worse, and that it is in a pretty easy location (instead of on my bottom or my face - which is where it is common)!

What a way to begin my 30's! But I'm embracing them...! Ha!

Off to bed now to get some MUCH NEEDED SLEEP! (Now that I'm older, I require more - Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had fun, I am so sad I missed it. I cant wait to see more pics. I hope your legs get better. Nothing like trying to bring you down now that your 30. Hang in there! Oh yea more sleep is always good. LOL

    ReplyDelete