Thursday, June 23, 2011

Comments

Some of you have recently told me that you cannot 'comment' on my blog. What a bummer! I love comments! I have looked at all my settings and there should be no problem on my end of why you can't comment.

When you are on my blog, click on 'Comments' below the post you want to make a comment.

Type in your comment, in the space provided.

Pick from the “Comment As” drop down list: Anonymous.

Then hit “Post Comment”.

At the bottom of the ‘Preview Box’ it will say “Word Verification”.

Type in what the letters are. They will look funny (this is to block spam from my blog).

Then hit ‘Post Comment’.

It should post. Try it out on this post – just type “Test”. Don’t forget to leave your name!


*************

Update on my 'bites' coming soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Yea it is acting weird. It will only let me post under anonymous and not my account right now. Weird!

    ReplyDelete