Saturday, June 11, 2011

Guess Who's Back...!

My cutie husband is finally home from Camp (more on camp in another post)! When the van pulled in the church parking lot, I was there waiting for him. I loaded all his stuff in the car and when he was finished doing all the 'responsible' stuff (cleaning the van, putting gas in it...etc), I whisked him away - and took him to get a sno-cone. We sat outside enjoying our sno-cones while filling each other in on our weeks.


Our dinner included all of Nik's favorites: Grilled Steaks, Bacon-Cheesy Mashed Potatoes, Salad and...


Dark Chocolate - Chocolate Chip Cookies! YUMMY!



And no, we did not eat all those cookies in one setting! Ha!

It's always good to have him home!

We just finished a work day at the church, and I'm about to go see about mowing the lawn...

2 comments:

  1. Awww thats so cute! I stopped to see Steve on my way back, but Skittles and I were not feeling well so it was not to much fun. We only stayed the night and left at lunch today. It is good to be home, but I can not wait until Fri night for him to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's about time you two get back to TX where you belong!

    ReplyDelete