Thursday, June 9, 2011

While Nik is Away ...

While Nik is away I am:

   * Working late.

   * Attending an Adult Wednesday Night Group instead of Youth Service (It was a nice change of pace filled with some really thought provoking discussions).

   * Making the bed every single morning after I get up (this is not normal, because Nik usually sleeps until after I have already left for work; and he never makes the bed).

   * Not taking any pictures - Nik has my camera.

   * Parking my car in the middle of the garage.

   * Mopping the kitchen floor.

   * Riding my bike; and taking walks with friends.

   * Cleaning the bathroom; and the living room.

   * Eating dinner in my bedroom, watching a movie.

   * Talking to my mom on the phone, way past my bedtime, sitting outside.

   * Planning a party (more details to come)!

   * Making travel plans for July.


I can't wait until Nik comes back home - I miss him while he is gone! I am making some special dinner plans for Friday night. Then Saturday we have a work day at the Church...and who knows what we will end up doing the rest of the weekend. No matter what, I'm sure it will be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to keep you company. Love your things your doing though. Good Job and have fun! Missing the hubby is always hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes is is. Unfortunately you know that even better than me. Glad you get to see Steve soon. Tell him Hi.

    ReplyDelete