Monday, June 13, 2011

Gloria & a Battle Wound

Gloria (my bike) is doing awesome! We went out mountain bike riding again tonight and had a great time. It was a long ride. By the time I was done, I was done. Know what I mean?! That ride tonight kicked my tooshie! But - IT WAS FUN! The more me and Gloria bond, the better we do together and the more we ride mountain bike trails, the funner it gets. I'm not going to say easier, because it is still hard, but I can enjoy it more. Plus, I'm doing really well with mountain biking. (In my opinion). Ha! My 'teacher' says I'm doing good. So that is enough for me!

I really tried tonight to ride everything. All the uphills, all the downhills, over all the stumps and rocks, and rough terrain and even through all the overgrown brush and trees...which leads me to...

My first 'Battle Wound':



Yes, that is my arm, and yes there IS A SCRATCH on it. Now, I know it is nothing serious, but it is a 'battle wound' and my first...so I had to document it and share!

Also - guess where we store our bikes? You would think that we have this really nice bike rack holder somewhere or that we store them in a our garage, or even a shed outside. But no...


In our Foyer/Living Room. Yup. That is the way we roll! They have serioulsy been there for months now. I don't see them going away any time soon!

What we are looking forward to this week: Open Gym with the teens (basketball, dodgeball...etc); Volleyball; Farmers Market and a trip to see someone special!

Happy Monday! I'm off to get a shower and head to bed. It will soon be passed my bedtime (again - 2nd night in a row)...Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I just brought our bikes back from our parents house. We should all go riding one day. However, I am not that good in mountains and such just yet. LOL

    ReplyDelete