Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photo Books

I love making photo books! I have only made them through shutterfly.com, (I know there are other programs out there) but have been so happy with the results. I have made 3 books in the past:


In my mind, this is way better than scrapbooking. I know that scrapbooking is all the rage - but this is the best thing for me. I never did get on the scrapbooking kick - too much stuff and too expensive! This is a great alternative (if you ever want to try it). It is easy, pretty fun, (you don't have to be creative) and when you catch the sales, it is pretty inexpensive.

Awhile back, I started a 'Temple, TX' book...and my plan was to finish it when we moved away from Temple. But...we have been here 4 years, and I'm not sure when we are moving - So, I re-vamped my plan. I did a 'Welcome to Texas' book, beginning March 2008 (when we moved) through December 2010. I just finished and ordered it a couple nights ago (on sale). I can't wait for it to come in!
Then I worked on a '2011 Book'. It is completed, and Nik has found a groupon that makes this book a pretty good price - so I will order it soon.

I'm so excited to have my photo books now caught up with my life! My plan is to do a photo book for every year. I just love having something (tangible) to see and help us remember things.

I have spent a lot of time the past couple of days finishing these books up, but it is on my 'To Do List Before Baby D Arrives'. So - I'm glad to finally mark these off the list!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete