Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pregnancy - Week 26

My bladder is more active these days. Not that you care to know...but it's memories and a part of this journey!


I am actually not as hungry this week as I have been the past 3 weeks.


Nik kept staring at me the other night, and I asked him if I looked bigger. He said, definately - you are bigger! Then he laughed and shared with me that he's sure there is only a certain time frame in our lives (me, being pregnant) that he can tell me how much bigger I am getting! I'm glad he knows it is only for a time period. Because once Baby D is born, he will no longer be allowed to tell me how big I am! Ha!

We have discussed names more...still nothing set. This is pretty hard!

We are only 3 months away from the due date....so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment