Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Fashion World

I'm going to let you in on a little bit of my fashion world....

* I purchased these nice workout pants after Thansgiving. But they were too long. So, guess how I remedied them? With safety pins. Yes, I did. I have been wearing them for 3 months, with safety pins on the bottom.



* I have a black 3/4 sleeve sweater that I wear pretty often. It has a hole in the arm. But, I keep wearing it. It is in good shape (besides the hole).


* The straps on this next shirt are too long (meaning, the shirt sits way lower than acceptable, in the front) so my remedy is...safety pins!


* If you have read this blog long, then you know I use liquid stitch to hem my pant legs (except for case and point 1, above).  Sometimes I go a little heavy on the liquid stitch and you can see the glue through the clothing. Sorry, I don't have a picture of this great fashion trend...because I have learned after awhile, it goes away.

* But I do have a necklace that broke and is put together by a paper clip.


* I like to wear green sports bras under white shirts. I would never wear black ones though (my mom taught me that, that was tacky). And if you think that is too much information, you might want to stop reading the blog. According to Nik, I have lost my filter. Who knows what I'll write in the next post!

* Last but not least, tears, rips and holes in sweat shirts are just the way I wear them.


* Oh - one more. When I can get away with it (meaning I won't be seen with Nik) I seldom match my clothes (outside of work) and secretly hope that Baby D thinks that matching clothes is overrated, too. Example: Sunday night I wore a dark gray t-shirt, a dark green open sweater over it and brown crocs. (Nik was not at the house when I dressed myself - and He took a funny picture of me sleeping the day before, so that is what he gets).

There are a couple of people I actually turn to for fashion advice. A couple. Like two, maybe. That is all. But make a note to yourself, that you should probably not ever come to me FOR fashion advice.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, very cute! And congratulations! By the way, I too, use safety pins for all aspects of my failing wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete