Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Stuff

So are you tired of reading about Baby Stuff / Pregnancy yet?

I hope not. This is my world. And I have some more baby stuff I want to share with you!

A long time ago (don't know how long ago - but seriously, a long time ago) Nik's mom gave us some of Nik's baby stuff. I looked at it, thought it was cute, packed it up and stored it away. No baby on my mind, at the time this stuff was given to us. However, the last couple of months I have been asking Nik to go find it in storage and bring it down. He did. And this is what I found after opening the boxes:

Some outfits (so cute); a bib; a belt; and a baby book!

Blankets (handmade by very special people)!

That same day I was looking through Nik's baby stuff, a package arrived in the mail from my sister. In that package (more about the other contents later) contained my baby book!

Nik's & my Baby Books!

I think that is so cool that we have both our baby books! Also in the package was a new baby Journal for Baby D!

Love, love, love it! Thank you, sister!

And the rest of the package from Jessica, Brennen and Amber:

Bibs, Books, Bath toy and awesome mother/child candle-holder-thing!
And...

What a fun maternity shirt! I can't wait to wear it!
Thank you, so much!

I really do hope that you are not tired of reading about all this baby/pregnancy stuff. This blog is a way I can share everything, with my family and friends, who live so far away.

This weekend is supposed to be rainy and cold. (Love this weather). Nik and I have big plans to do a little shopping and begin registering for baby things. I have a couple of baby showers planned and need to get registered. It sounds fun to register for baby things...but it is also a little stressful...have I mentioned that I. Don't. Have. A. Clue? Well, I don't. However, the registering thing needs to happen! That is the plan.

I already feel so overwhelmed (with thankfulness, gratitude and love) for the gifts we have already been given. And there are a few people who no longer need baby things who are getting stuff together to give us! It's unreal. The love for this little (no named) baby boy.

Off to register....maybe I should wear my 'motherly' top...it might, at least, make others think that I have a clue! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool to have all your guys stuff to join the new babys stuff. Very cute! You never get tired hearing about your baby stuff. It is exciting and you should share!

    ReplyDelete