Monday, March 26, 2012

Road Trip

This past weekend, Nik, Gunther and I hit the country roads and went to my grandmas.


And by the way - Gunther did awesome! He drove smooth, we had no issues and he even got 36 mpg on the highway! Can  you believe it? He has been well worth the money spent!

While at my grandmas we also got to see my mom and my aunt...and we had a great time. We laughed so much on Friday night....and ate at a fish barn in the middle of nowhere....and played some cards.


The above picture of my mother and I is kind of funny...we were facing the sun, and I was trying not to squint! However, I love taking pictures with my mom!

After we left the fish barn and headed back to town, my grandma was telling Nik about her speedometer going out...Nik basically told her not to worry about it,  unless it happened again. I guess no one 'knocked on wood,' because within 10 minutes of that conversation - her speedometer stopped working correctly!

I think Nik had a little too much fun 'pegging' out my grandmas car!


We laughed pretty hard at Nik (and my aunt encouraging him) to see if he could get the speedometer to go that high!

That evening, I lost at a card game...and then lost again at the same card game the next morning. I'm going to have to practice my 'Hand and Foot' skills. Although I lost, I love playing cards with my family.

The rest of our quick trip was spent just hanging out. I was not really ready to leave when it was time - but we had to go. Thank you for a fun road trip, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment