Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Tour of our Home - Outside

Guess what I found? A post that I never posted...(see, I told you it would happen before 20 days past - haha!) These pics were taken a few weeks ago…before all the snow melted. I apologize that they are not current!

On with the home tour…


Welcome to the outside of our house!

If you continue down our driveway, you will come to the detached garage…
the inside is unfinished - but even so, it is nice to have a place to park vehicles out of the elements!

You can see along our driveway a door - this is the door
that leads into the kitchen or down to the basement.

 This is a view of the front of the house. 
Those are the rocking chairs I picked up at the last Garage Sale - so glad I did!

And here is the right side of the house.

That’s pretty much the outside of our home!

And I think that now concludes our tour! 

FINALLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment