Thursday, June 28, 2012

Turning 31

I am officially in my 30's now....

Yesterday, I turned 31. And I can honestly say that I'm handling it a little better than last year, when I turned 30!

Nik and I, at my 30th Birthday Party, last year:

At my party, everyone wrote on cards - with some words of wisdom or advice to help me embrace being 30. The following card is one I received:
It says "Make Babies!"

I guess I can check that off my list!

For my Birthday Day - Nik got me doughnuts (as requested) for my Birthday Breakfast. The morning was pretty low-key. Jaxen and I hung out and napped for a bit. Then, for lunch, Nik and I went to my workplace. We all ordered in Thai food - and it was delicious! It was a lot of fun to see my work people. I have missed them these last couple of weeks. 

They got cupcakes for dessert!

They all had lots of fun holding Jax.
Below is my boss, Gary:

My beautiful Birthday flowers:

I had a really nice birthday. Lots of cards, many texts, some nice phone calls, and even some late night visitors wishing me a Happy Birthday! My cutie husband gave me the sweetest card, and money to go shopping!

This weekend we have some friends coming in town - the Birthday Celebration will continue with a pedicure, some shopping, a night out for my Birthday Dinner and I'm sure lots more fun!

30 treated me pretty well (minus a skin infection and a broken hand!) - I can't wait to see what 31 has in store for me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment