Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random Things

* My feet are no longer swollen. I never have really liked my feet - but I have also never been happier to see my normal feet return!

* I wore my wedding ring and watch for the first time in a few months, on Sunday. It was fun to 'be married' again!

* Today, I mowed the grass and helped Nik wash a car. It was nice to be outside, sweating, and not have an extra 20+ pounds on me!

* Jaxen had a boys night last Thursday night - watching the final NBA game, complete with Pizza Rolls, chocolate chip cookies and Oreos! (Don't worry - none of which Jaxen consumed. But I sure did!)


* Nik took this picture of Jaxen while he was sleeping on me the other night - we think it is pretty cute / funny:


* Our days have been pretty low-key since we came home from the hospital. I am enjoying them, but am also ready to get out a bit more and be around people!

* One of our good friends, Bob came to see us this past weekend. We had such a good time visiting with him!

* We introduced Jaxen to his swing this past weekend - He loved it!

* And just because I can't help myself - I take a picture of Jaxen everyday. Here is a photo from Friday:


* And here is a photo from Saturday:


* And a photo from Sunday:


* Tomorrow is my birthday. I keep forgetting about it! But I am excited to celebrate me! I will be turning 31...

* Don't miss Jaxen's 2 Week post, below. I posted twice today...

1 comment:

  1. Awww he is soooo adorable. I am glad you guys are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete