Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jaxen - 2 Weeks Old

Jaxen is 2 weeks old today! Time sure has flown by... This sweet little boy still melts my heart a little more every day.

Today we had Newborn Pics taken. I cannot wait to see them. The poses were so adorable. I'll let you know when I get something to preview. Until then - enjoy these few pics I took of him today:





I know... all the pics look the same - of him sleeping! 
But, that is what he does right now, most of the time!

What Jaxen is up to at 2 weeks:

* Jaxen slept 5 hours on Saturday night! The other nights, he has been sleeping anywhere from 3-5 hours.

* He loves the swing.

* When he is sleepy and trying to fight it - he likes you to walk around while holding him, and usually falls asleep quickly after that.

* He normally stays awake after his early afternoon and mid-evening feeding, for quite a while.

Nik went back to a 'normal' work schedule this week. Which means, he is at the office for a little bit every morning and afternoon; home for lunch; and then out and about a few nights during the week. When he is home, he soaks up as much 'Jaxen Time' as he can get. So far (2 days in) we have done well 'on our own'!

I talked to my work this week and set a date to return, part time. That will be a transition, for sure. I'm not thinking about that time yet. Just enjoying the time I have with him at home for now. No childcare figured out yet. Please keep this in your prayers. I really need to figure this out soon!

These two weeks have been incredible! 
We love you Jaxen!
   

1 comment: