Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 1

So Jax is one day old! He has had a great day. He has eaten well and slept well. (Which is all he does right now!) Nik and I are having the absolute best time with him. Everything is new and exciting. Here are some new pics from today - enjoy!




We were surprised today when we received 2 flower arrangements - one from each of our parents!

Thank you, Belinda & Scotty! 

Thank you Russell & Kay!

Both arrangements are beautiful and really brighten up the room!

Tomorrow (Thursday) - if all keeps going well - we will be discharged to go home! It will probably happen after lunch sometime. We are looking forward to heading home. Our stay in the hospital has been great. We have learned a lot. However, it will be so wonderful to bring Jaxen home! 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you guys are all doing well. I am sorry we did not get to see him. I was hoping when he came early we could but then it was time to go by the time he was ready. We tried, lol! It must have been all that food you ate at OG lol jk Well I love the pics. he is adorable. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Wheres a pic of you and baby Jax? Tell Nik to get on that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved talking to you this morning. Your family is so precious. I love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete