Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Newborn Pics Preview

This morning, we had newborn pictures taken of Jaxen. This is something I really wanted done and I can say it was well worth the money! We had been given a photographers name and number from some friends and she was incredible. She was so sweet and patient and was so much fun to work with.

I did not think I would get to see any preview pics until at least this weekend - but she has some ready today! She posted them on Facebook (so if you are my friend on Facebook you can see them) but I also wanted to post them here.

Enjoy these sweet, wonderful pics of our baby boy!














2 comments:

  1. They are adorable and yes worth every penny. He is the first and cutest so they are always nice to have. Thank you for sharing, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I am in love! I can't wait to hold him; talk to him on the phone; get to know him; etc.....I do have to say, HE IS THE CUTEST BABY TO BE BORN IN THE LAST 12 YEARS!

    ReplyDelete