Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Thoughts

I have not been feeling the need to blog lately. Crazy, huh? I'm not sure why. Hopefully, I will get over it. I assume there are still people out there reading about my life....

So, in that case - today you get a random thoughts post!

1. I ate lunch at Subway Thursday. By myself. I loved every minute of it.

2. Nik likes to buy steaks from a truck. So, we had grilled steaks last night for dinner. YUMMY!

The above picture is Nik, temping my steak.
He will not let me eat pink meat anymore.
I kinda love him more for taking such good care of me,
but kinda don't like him - because I love my steak pink!

3. I went to the baby doctor Thursday, and everything is looking good for me and baby!

4. I. Cannot. Wait. To find out if Baby D is a boy or girl. Enough said.

5. I finally hung curtains in my living room. After almost 4 years of being in our house.

6. Nik purchased me my own Marshmallow Shooter! The war has begun....! Actually, on Wednesday night, we ganged up on the youth group and got them good. We'll see how long it takes before we have an all-out Marshmallow War between us. (I'm thinking early morning would be fun, before Nik is awake...)


By the way - does shooting marshmallows at your spouse ever get old? I don't think it does.Also, just so you know, I did lay down some ground rules for when Baby D gets here. No shooting Baby D until he/she can at least flail the arms in defense. We'll see how long Nik sticks to that rule!

7. I have started doing (well, done once) a pregnancy workout video. That deserves its own post (probably minus pictures).

8. There are 4 certain people who have stopped blogging recently. I don't know why. BUT START BLOGGING AGAIN. I will not name names (yet) - you know who you are. Please change this. I like to stalk blogs.

9. Confession Time: I might or might not have eaten a very-late-night snack in my bed (under the covers) that was not good for me, last night. Today I may be trying to make up for my lack of self-discipline.

10. I better stop blogging random thoughts before I confess to anything else!

Hope your weekend is fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. So when we doing chick-fil-a again? Soon I hope! I am glad all is going well with the baby. Your own marshmallow gun how funny. Now Steve is going to want one. LOL! I know your not talking about me. I blog here and there or at least I try to. Well hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete