Sunday, January 22, 2012

Date Night

* My trick to making everyone comment did not work...therefore, you don't get to know if I have been working out or not!

* Sorry for my lack of  blogging. My excuse is that I'm growing a baby in me. It wears me out! Plus, I am still having to deal with major pimples. Not sure why that is important to my lack of blogging, I just thought I would share that the pimples on my face are here to stay. Ok...on to my blog post.

Saturday, my cutie husband and I had a date night. And it was fantastic. And needed. After Upward, we grilled steaks. Yum. My man can grill a steak! During dinner we watched the movie "Courageous". After the movie we went for Ice Cream. I had a turtle sundae that was awesome! We ended up staying at the ice cream place for over an hour. So much fun. Thank you, cutie husband, for our perfect date night!

It might have ended up with marshmallows being shot at one another....Saturday morning started out with marshmallows (shot at Nik, while he was in bed!). Ha! It seriously does not get old, shooting marshmallows out of a gun!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a nice weekend! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete