Monday, January 9, 2012

Nik's 30th

Here is a recap of Nik's 30th Birthday Party.

I did not do very good at taking pictures. But here are a few that I did take:

This is Nik's present from me.

For Nik's party, I made a home made German Chocolate Cake and Dark Chocolate - Chocolate Chip Cookies. And they were both yummy! (I also served punch and Ice Cream).

This is our garage. I don't have enough seating in our house, so I set up some tables and chairs in our garage, and hung this birthday sign. (please ignore all the leaves, trashcan, bikes, grill,...etc.)

On our TV, I ran a slide show "30 Years of Nik (minus ages 7-20)"! It was pretty cute!

And here are a few pics that I actually took of people at the party:


Yup, that's about it! We did have a nice turn out, though. It was fun.

And here is one of the funnest moments - Nik received a Marshmallow Gun as a gift from two of our teenagers. And that was the rest of the party - shooting marshmallows at people!


Nik, loading his gun. He was a super big hit with all the kids there!

And here is a look at some of Nik's cards that he received at his party:

The above card was home-made and included a quarter for every year since Nik was born!




Nik also got some really sweet cards this year from friends and family. I know he felt very loved on his birthday! And that was his party recap. 

2 comments:

  1. What no pics of me, lol! Thanks for inviting us. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nik - I can't believe I missed your birthday - Happy late 30th.
    Love and Hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete