Monday, January 23, 2012

Pregnancy - Week 16 & 17

I'm not sure what to post about the last two weeks....
  • Yes, I still have pimples.
  • No, I still have not thrown up.
  • Yes, my belly is growing.
  • No, I have not felt the baby move yet.
  • No, we do not have baby names picked out.
  • No, I have not purchased one thing for Baby D.
  • I am still tired all the time. I thought this was supposed to go away. It hasn't. But as I was talking to Nik the other night...I realized that not every person/pregnancy is the same. If I am tired and need to rest more, then so be it.
  • No, we have not made a decision about me working full time, part time, or staying at home.
What else...(the above are statements I give, to questions I get asked all the time)...
  • Only by God's grace, have I not been sick so far this pregnancy. There has been strep throat and bronchitis going through my work office. Plus I am around a ton of people every Saturday at Upward. My immune system is staying strong!
  • I don't like oranges anymore.
  • I love maternity pants. Seriously these things are FREEDOM! Why in the world did I not discover these earlier in life? I may forever wear them...
Okay, here is a picture:


And no, I don't really like taking pictures of myself every week. But I do think it is fun to see how I am growing. Plus, for those who don't get to see me very often, I thought you might like it.

And the exciting news: Friday, we get to go for an Ultrasound and hopefully see if Baby D is a boy or girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I'm glad everything is going great.
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna say....WOW! yOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! Have you been working out? Can you believe that your are ALMOST half-way done with being pregnant?!

    ReplyDelete