Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pregnancy - Week 15

I am 15 weeks now. Time flies. Especially when you sleep all your free time away! That is how I felt this weekend. We had Nik's party Friday night and then Saturday was the first day of Upward Basketball games. We got home about 4:30pm and after an early dinner and a few errand runs - I was in bed by 8:30pm and did not wake up until 7:30am Sunday. It was a glorious (and much needed) 11 hours of sleep. Then Sunday, I napped all afternoon between morning and evening church. (Although I did manage to get 1 load of laundry done). And that is still my life! They say this tired-thing will end. It hasn't. Or maybe I'm just so used to sleeping I think I have to all the time....that's a good thought. Maybe week 16 I will work on not sleeping as much.

Allergies. Yes, the whole world is probably experiencing them right now (at least they are if you live in Central Texas). The Cedar has got me. Although not as bad as most people, but it still has a good hold on me.

Pimples. Many pimples. I'm not sure what is happening to my face right now. I have not had this many pimples since I moved to Texas (it was a traumatic couple of months until my face got used to the heat and humidity). How long will I have these pimples on my face? It's a little embarrassing. You can only cover the pimples up so much. (I'm trying to see how many times I can use the word pimples in this paragraph). Back to the pimples. I guess this is a side effect of growing a baby.

Weight. I gained 3 pounds over the last week (food does not make me queasy anymore), but I am still down a total of 5 pounds.

Want a baby bulge picture? Yes, I renamed by baby bump to baby bulge. Here it is:



Funny story. A friend was telling Nik that when she was pregnant, her husband gained weight pound-for-pound with her...and it was a lot of weight! So every week Nik gets on the scale to make sure he is not gaining weight! Ha! So this week, I asked Nik nicely forced him to take a belly picture also! He was not thrilled, but humored me!


So far, no baby bump or bulge on him!

I have a baby doctor appointment on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing how me and baby are progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment