Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday, Nik!

Happy Birthday to my best friend - my husband!


  
To celebrate 30 years, I have listed 30 of my favorite things about you (in no particular order)!

  • You forgive
  • Your sarcasm
  • You love parties
  • Your shoe-fetish
  • You're spontaneous
  • You take the trash out
  • You tell me I'm pretty
  • That you do the dishes
  • You always do your best 
  • Your love for Greek food 
  • You make me laugh - a lot
  • Your commitment to God
  • That you put gas in my car
  • That you are a people-person
  • You will go shopping with me
  • You tuck me into bed every night
  • How you use big words (and correctly)
  • How you already love Baby D so much
  • You understand when I need quiet time
  • That you put my needs above your own
  • You know how to give a good bear-hug 
  • You always let me have some of your fries 
  • How you always remember the little things
  • That you asked me to marry you 9 years ago
  • You will hold my purse (for a few seconds) in public
  • You have learned to share your food (or at least a bite) 
  • You research products for me to find the best one/deal
  • Even though you don't like them, you watch chick-flicks with me
  • You are so understanding through all these new hormones I am experiencing
  • You give me your undivided attention when I get home at night to tell you about my day 

I'm glad you're finally 30! (Nik is handling turning 30 much better than I did). I'm throwing him a little party tomorrow night to celebrate this new decade. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment