Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gardetto's

Here lately, I am addicted to Gardetto's. Wonderful, wonderful food.


Guess what I did yesterday (day off from work)? Not much would be an understatement. I did a lot. A lot of sitting on my bum. Or laying on the couch. A lot of watching movies (4 to be exact). A lot of time under a very warm fuzzy blanket in my sweats. Oh, what a sweet day it was. I only answered my phone if it was Nik. I never once stepped foot outside. I stayed in my glasses all day and a brush never touched my hair. This may sound like a wasted day to some of you...but not to me! I took full advantage of my time off. Come this Saturday I will be be up at 7am and out the door by 8am. Upward Basketball begins. My days to sleep in are gone. For awhile anyways. That is why January 2, 2012 was so glorious!

On a side note to the above paragraph - I did clean out my fridge and pantry. And cooked dinner and did the dishes. But it was not nearly as glorious as the 4 movies I watched laying on my couch, eating Gardetto's. Oh, and I also got the best score yet in Spider Solitaire. Productive, I know.

Today is back to the norm. I actually was looking forward to the norm. I do good with schedules and routines. And Gardetto's, which were a part of my lunch. And may be a part of my dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I love days like that. I use to do that a long time ago when steve was gone. It is nice. But I have not done that in awhile. You deserve it glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete