Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jaxen’s Morning Routine

If Jaxen is awake while I’m getting ready in the mornings, he joins me. 
I somewhat joked with Nik the other day that Jaxen really needs to start watching him 
get ready instead of me!

Jaxen’s Morning Routine consists of:

Brushing his teeth (with help)...
Combing his hair...
Wetting his hair...
Blowdrying his hair (which he loves)...
Using my straightener on his hair (not turned on)...
and every now and then, using my makeup brush on his face!

It is so funny to watch him do all these tasks, in his own time.

I guess I’m a creature of habit when it comes to getting me or him ready in the mornings! Ha ha!

I snapped a few pictures last week while he was getting ready…




And this one just cracked me up - He is using our toothbrush charger as his phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment