Thursday, May 31, 2012

This Week

This week has been a blur.

Nik is home and it is fantastic to see his face everyday! Yes, I made Nik some dark chocolate, chocolate chip cookies on Monday. I think I'm eating them more than he is...they taste sooo good right now!

I think I'm to the point that I don't care what I eat anymore during the pregnancy...which is not a good place to be in! I don't want to gain a bunch of unnecessary weight at the end - I have to find some self-control!

Work has been busy (only working 3 days this week) - trying to get things wrapped up for when I am gone this summer. I only work 2 more full weeks (if baby does not come early).

And now I'm sick, again. Allergies, I guess. My throat has decided to start hurting, making it hard to swallow and talk. I am keeping a close watch on my temperature - just in case this turns up not to be allergies. So far - so good.

Nik is out playing Ultimate Frisbee tonight. I would love to go watch, but I'm no fun when I'm sick. So I am home. I took a nap. Then I finally got a load of laundry going and finished watching the very last episode of House. A productive evening, I would say!

Sorry my blogging has been lacking. Hopefully, it will pick back up again. But we are here...and we are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment