Monday, May 14, 2012

Maternity Pics

Here lately, I have seen many couples take 'Maternity Pics' and I have loved them all! When I found out I was pregnant, this was something that I knew I wanted to do. But timing has a big part in it - I learned! You want to be 'big' enough to look pregnant, but not too big (where you are swollen all over and uncomfortable looking). I was trying to decide when to take these pics when, last week, I realized Nik's schedule would only allow him to take pics this past weekend. So I called my friend on Friday night and asked if she had any free time Saturday to take pics of us. She did! So the following are our official 'Maternity Pics'. Enjoy - I thought they turned out pretty well. Oh, by the way - there are only 10 shown out of 120 +. It was hard to narrow down our favorites, but I understand that not everyone wants to look at pics of me and Nik for 20 minutes... so I picked a few out:










3 comments: