Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pregnancy - Week 32

Week 32 was a little crazy (more on our week in another post). But I still want to recap it, because some new things happened - and I want to document these memories.

Last Sunday, while I was sitting in Church, Jax was moving so much (not unusual). But at one point, I looked down at my belly and it was moving! I heard this would happen, but I have not really seen my belly move yet. Until then. It was hard to concentrate because all I wanted to do was have everyone stop church and focus on my belly! Ha! I cannot stop looking at my belly everytime I feel Jax move. It is so cool. I know these last weeks are going to be such a special time.

My feet have swollen to double their size. I may be exaggerating some, but not much. It's really pretty - my new puffy feet. Let me tell you... (I am so kidding). It started on Monday. I had swollen some before then (like when I was on my feet a lot, or at the end of the day) but nothing like what I woke up to on Monday (and what has continued everyday since). I elevate my feet and it helps a little, but not much. Someone this past weekend told me to soak my feet in cold water. I do want to try it. I have a doctor appointment this next week and I'm going to mention this to her and see what she says. I know swelling is normal...but I also know that swelling (combined with other things) may not be good. So, I will get it checked out and see.

I think that is all of the memories of my pregnancy I want to recap this week. I did take a belly pic...and it was not in my bathroom! Be glad.


2 comments:

  1. How special when he starts to move and you can feel it. Almost there!!!!

    ReplyDelete