Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pregnancy - Week 13

We arrived home from our trip on Thursday - and we had the best time! I know I am super behind on blogging…. we have been very busy since the minute we arrived home. I will try to catch up this week. But for now - a post on Baby D!

**********

Baby D - 13 weeks



Baby D is doing great! I was not scheduled to have a sonogram at this appointment - but the doctor had a hard time finding the heartbeat (apparently my bladder was full and pushed Baby D higher than she anticipated) so…I got to have a sonogram! And I’m thankful I did. I think the above pictures are really great. You can see the spine, head, legs… I just love this little baby already!

I have gained 6 pounds. That’s not very good! The doctor was not upset and said it happens a lot when the only thing you can keep down is a lot of carbs. She just said don’t gain that much again between now and my next appointment! Ha ha!

I made Nik start talking names while we were on our road trip. Nothing is set in stone - at all. We have a few names we like (so I wrote them down) but I’m pretty sure we will re-visit them in the future and probably change our minds a few times!

I think that is all the Baby D updates for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment