Monday, October 19, 2015

Pics from our walk...

Last Monday we had a beautiful day here - sun shining and warm! I re-arranged our plans for the day so Jaxen and I could spend some time outside. I knew it was probably our last chance for such a beautiful day. And I’m so glad we did. We had the best time! Here are pics from our day...


I don’t know if I was brave or stupid…but I decided to let Jaxen walk to the park.
Instead of push him in a stroller. 
Yes, he is 3 now and probably does not need the stroller anymore - 
but the park is really uphill from our house and I knew it would not be an easy walk for him!

So we set off.
And really, he did great! 
This is him, not wanting me to take his picture.

He did start to get tired - 
but thankfully, I found this wall I let him walk on (while holding his hand).
He thought he was cool stuff because he was taller than mommy!

We finally arrived at the park. 25 minutes later!
But it was a fun walk and worth it.
He had a great time playing and after awhile we headed home.

Another detail: I let him wear undies. No diaper.

On the way home, he had to go pee pee. 
So I took him behind a tree. 
He was apprehensive at first, but soon caught on to what he needed to do :)
I’m not sure if I broke laws or not…but he had to go!

This was after he went - he was rewarded with a stick!

And then on the way I decided we would walk through the “woods” - not the path.


He had a great time exploring everything. And touching everything!

He had a few falls… a little blood and some scratched up knees and hands - but he was a trooper!


We finally made it out of the woods and home… 45 minutes later! Haha!

We had the best time, and today I was reminiscing about it. 
Today we were both dressed in 
short-sleeve shirts, with a sweatshirt, with our winter coats on over us!
It was cold!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment