Friday, October 23, 2015

All Is Well

I know my family worries when I don't blog semi-regularly...

But you will have to wait a few more days for a "normal" post! Nik has been out of town a lot this week (and takes his computer) so that makes blogging a bit more difficult. Right now, I'm on my phone - but this is taking forever! Haha! 

Anyways - the point I'm trying to make is... No worries. We are all well and happy! Jaxen is rocking it at his speech therapy and school; Baby D and I are doing great (as long as I get my naps in - haha); and Nik is doing good. He is on a short missions trip with the teens, delivering Crisis Care Kits. 

Things have been busy around here - but it's just the season for that.

I will leave you with our Sunday Selfie. I know it's been awhile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment