Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pregnancy - Week 12

Here we are…week 12. I guess that’s the end of my first trimester, right? I think so. 

I have not been near as tired as the last few weeks, and I’m so glad! I also am not near as nauseous. Although….there are still foods I have no desire to eat. I’m going to start working on eating more than just carbs in the next week or so. Hopefully, my body will agree that it needs more than that!

And I finally bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans. I feel much more comfortable in those! I have only gained about 5 pounds…but my body has changed quite a bit!

Baby D - 12 Weeks

I am still working (actually, a lot this week) and I will continue to do so for a few more months (hopefully). I just keep telling Nik I am ready to quit whenever he gives me the green light to do so! Ha ha!

I have an appointment next week with my doctor and I’m ready to take another look at this little baby! Everyone keeps asking when and if we will find out if Baby D is a boy or girl. And yes, we plan to find out - but will probably not know until week 19 or 20. I should start thinking about names…but I have not. One day.

I think that’s all the updates for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment