Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer Heat

The heat has been here this week!

Don’t laugh at me…all of you people dealing with 100 degrees…
remember our winter? Well, then, this is hot!

So what do you do when it’s this hot?

Go to the water…

Monday we went to a community pool -
it was free, clean, and not busy - awesome!

That is when Jaxen discovered his love for goggles :)

We went with our friend Louka and her sweet mama!

Side note: I walked in my bathroom yesterday and this is what I saw…
An ice cream scoop and a squeegee?! So random!

Then Tuesday we headed to more water…
The beach!

We spent 4 solid hours playing in the sand and in the water with our friends and had the best time!

Jaxen, Aaron and Louka

Jaxen did so well playing on his own and with his friends!


And of course, there were snacks...

The beach got more crowded as the day went on and let me tell you…
Jaxen had no fear! Of people, or the water.
He would play with whoever was around him and often times I had to go in the water 
to pull him back in closer to shore. He would get carried away with his swimming!

Once we got home I pulled out my chapstick and applied immediately.
Jaxen followed suit. Not the best pictures…but so funny!

I had to eventually take it away because pretty soon he was
applying to his cheeks and arms as well.

Today was the hottest day we had so far…
and although Jaxen probably needed a “rest” day - we went back to the pool for a couple of hours.
I just could not stay home with all this sun-shining-warm-weather!
We will rest tomorrow. It’s supposed to rain.

Hope wherever you are, you are enjoying the summer heat!


No comments:

Post a Comment