Thursday, August 30, 2012

This & That


* My sister bought us this mirror-thing to put on our back seat. It allows us to see Jaxen (since he is in a rear-facing car seat). It works so well, and we love it - Thanks Jess!


* Jaxen and I. We don't have that many pictures together, so I am trying to get more. When he cooperates (see picture 2).



* Jaxen got a chance to hang out with his friend, Gabriel. Their due dates were only 1 day apart, but Jaxen came early so he is actually 2 weeks older. (Notice how Jaxen is looking at the camera...his momma has taught him well!)



* I tried a sling-thing out last week with Jaxen. I would say that it did not go over that great.



* Our babysitter has been out sick this week. So Jaxen came to work with me one day! He did great. And my work people loved seeing him!




1 comment: