Saturday, August 11, 2012

6 Random Things

* I have been enjoying a new snack here lately. Dried Cranberries and pretzels. I like to eat it, while drinking a sprite.

* Nik bought Jaxen a Mickey outfit while he was in Chicago. It looked so big when he brought it home. Now Jaxen is wearing it - He is growing so fast!


* Thursday, our baby sitter had an afternoon appointment and Nik had to go out of town for the day. So I picked Jaxen up at lunch and he came to work with me!


It went pretty well. Although, next time I think I need to bring his play mat or some other form of entertainment. He got tired of his hands and arms pretty quickly! It was fun having him there - but he was a bit of a distraction!


* Friday evening, I decided to clean out the inside of our vehicles. Since Nik washed them last weekend, I figured it would be nice to have the inside cleaned out as well. While I was doing that, Nik and Jaxen were hanging out.



* Jaxen will be taking his first road trip next week! We are getting very excited. But first comes the fun part - packing for Jaxen! I have no idea what to take and will probably forget something.

* Speaking of road trip - before we headed out on the road, our vehicle needed some TLC. And by TLC I mean: new tires, new brake pads and caliper assemblies. Fun.


1 comment:

  1. Wow he is growing up fast. He is so adorable though. Glad all is going well.

    ReplyDelete