Friday, August 3, 2012

Exciting Stuff

Somebody recently told me I have lacked in the blogging department here lately. His name starts with an S and ends with a Y.... I'll let you guess who...!

Yes, I know my blogging has lacked. I'm just not sure that anyone really wants  to read what I have to say lately (or ever, for that matter)!

All I have to talk about is how adorable Jaxen is! And that may get a little old if you are not a blood relative and probably even if you are a blood relative. I mean - Jaxen was blowing spit bubbles today and it was so adorable - I took a picture.


See - exciting, huh?

Want to know our feeding schedule on Thursday? 7:30am, 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4:15pm, 7:30pm, and 10:30pm. So far, for Friday it looks like this: 4:10am, 7:15am and 10:15am. Exciting, huh?!

Ready for something even more exciting?

(Actually, this really is exciting!) 4 out of 5 nights this week, Jaxen has been sleeping 6-7 hours! I think this may be our new 'norm' and I am so glad it happened just in time for me to go back to work.

I have to go now - lots to do today. And that's just all the excitement I have to share with you.

We just got done with breakfast lunch. I cooked and it was yummy.  Nik is home to watch Jaxen and so I am going to go run the errands that are easier to run with out a baby in tow.

Our weekend is fairly open and I'm excited to see what becomes of it - I hope it is a good one!



1 comment:

  1. Its okay you have a baby now. Just seeing your post is nice no matter what it is especially seeing lots of pics of him. He is so cute and adorable.

    ReplyDelete