Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jaxen - 11 Weeks

Jaxen is 11 weeks old today - and we have entered the following stages:

* Drooling. Jaxen is drooling. It basically drives me crazy! I am constantly wiping the drool from his face, chin, clothes, hand, arm, my shoulder, my chest, my clothes...you get the idea. Yes, sometimes I just use a bib to catch all the drool. And I will get over all the drool. One day. Hopefully.



* Looking out. Jaxen does not really like to be confined to just look at me anymore when I hold him. He loves to look out and see everything! I hope he does not forget what I look like...!



* Talking. Jaxen is talking (cooing) up a storm these days! It is soooo cute! Nik is trying to get a video of it. I will post it when we get it.


Jaxen, telling me that he is done taking pictures!

Good thing daddy came to the rescue!

My sweet baby boy - you make us so happy! You have brought so much joy into our lives. And we just can't imagine this world with out you in it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww he will never forget his mommy. He only has one so you will always be there. He is so adorable in that outfit with the tie. Cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete