Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall 2012 Bucket List

So last year at this time, I posted a 'Fall Bucket List'. I enjoyed having my list. Then I broke my hand. And my list came to a quick stop.

I have decided to do a new list (some items are repeats of last year) - Here it is!


Take pics of Jaxen with pumpkins
Go on a hike
Read a book
Go on a date with Nik (no Jaxen)
Try 4 new recipies
Host a game night
Make a fall wreath
Have a movie night with my husband (pizza + 2 movies)
Bake homemade bread
Lose 10 pounds
Have a Garage Sale
Get caught up on Jaxens Baby Books
Hang out at a lake
Take part in a community service project
Do something special for my 10 year wedding anniversary
Get caught up on my 2012 photo book

And that's my list. It can't be too long. I now have a kid. He takes up a lot of my time :). This list will begin September 1 and go through the end of November.

2 comments:

  1. What an inspiring list. I need to make one as well! Thanks. Good luck on it! I wish we could make our wreaths together! I would love that...wish you were closer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I need to make a list to. Seeing as I have a list for everything else I really need to get one like this too. But yes you have a kid so dont over do it and have fun with that cute adorable little boy.

    ReplyDelete