Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Life Lately

This post was going to be titled “A Day at the Zoo” because that is what we were supposed to do yesterday. Instead…we ended up at the doctors office and lots of chill time at home. Not as fun.

All is well…but yesterday Zane woke up with bumps/rash/hives on his body. A bit scary, right?! Well, we took him to the doctor and he has Viral Exanthem. A rash, that is just a virus, not caused by anything in particular and that will go away on its own. I’m keeping him super cool, giving him benadryl and keeping him out of the sun. Already today it is looking better. He also has a bite that is infected, but he is still on his meds for strep throat, so that is taking care of that. Whew…Although nothing major is wrong with our boys, I’m a bit tired from the fevers, whining, not feeling good and multiple doctor visits in the last 2 weeks. 

So - now you get to see a bunch of random pics from our life lately...


Suckers. 
Life doesn’t get much better for these two than when they have suckers.

Jaxen got to sleep with me one night last week while Nik was gone.
It’s sweet and although I don’t sleep as well, I like looking over at my little boy by my side.

Last week we got to meet up with this great family…the Chandlers!
Matthew was getting married he asked Nik to officiate the ceremony.
I’m so glad we got to see them!

Nik and I had a quiet lunch before the wedding, by ourselves.
This was my view for a full 45 minutes :)

On the way to the wedding!

Matthew and Nik

Mathew, Nik and I.

The ceremony was sweet.


And the reception was beautiful!


Last week Nik was at camp (he drove back 1 day for the wedding)
and look where the campers went?
Taughannock Falls!

While Nik was gone, Jaxen and I decided to make homemade waffles
(with Chocolate Chips, of course)!

These two were pretty pumped up when their daddy finally got home on Saturday!

And then we headed out to a grad party.
Jaxen had the best time swimming.


Brother Bath Time!

Sunday my boys were looking pretty cute!



All smiles with his new cup, green beans and string cheese.


Jaxen has been going to a superhero VBS this week,
and is having the best time!
And I made double-chocolate-chip-m&m-cookies (on the counter).

And that’s a look at life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment