Monday, March 10, 2014

Packing Packing Packing!

I actually love to pack. I think it is pretty fun. Basically, it involves cleaning, organizing, and purging stuff. All which I love to do!

And that is what we have been doing this weekend!

Thankfully, I have been packing for awhile now (so glad I go started early) but this weekend was the serious-pack-it-all-up weekend. We spent Saturday morning packing Nik’s office and then over the weekend and mostly Sunday afternoon we went through the entire house and packed everything. Everything except bedding (which will be packed tomorrow) and the clothes we are taking with us on the road. So basically, we will be wearing the same few pants and shirts (washing in-between wear, of course) for the next 2 weeks.

This is what our garage currently looks likes:

Plus every single closet and the attic are full of packed boxes! 

After Jaxen woke up from his Sunday nap he grabbed his juice and came outside to help us!



And that’s all the pictures I took of Jaxen this weekend. Cute, huh? Socks, diaper, shirt and bed-head! Nik is with the teens today for some Spring Break fun and Jaxen and I have a list of chores that need to be done, plus lunch with friends.

Tuesday the truck comes and we begin loading up!

No comments:

Post a Comment