Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Trust

Today, at work, I went into my boss' office and I said "Can I please have your drivers license and credit card?"

He replied by handing me his wallet.

And then I walked away.

One word: TRUST!

As I was walking away, the differene in asking that question to my boss and my husband came to mind...big difference!

I ask Nik for a $1 and he puts me through the fifth degree - Ha! Let alone him giving me his whole wallet!

Although, I don't have much room to talk...I have a secret-stash-of-cash that I hide in my wallet (that Nik knows about but kindly acts like he does not) and would never hand over my wallet to him!

By 'secret stash of cash' I mean less than $5 - It is my emergency coke/tea fund!

So, Nik, if you are reading this post...I think there should be a day (in the near future) where you just kindly, trustingly hand over your wallet to me!

Anyone else agree?!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that trust is very important. But I definately hope that Nik takes you to a deserted island on the day he gives you his wallet!!!!!! ha ha. Just kidding. You know he would if you had that TONE (that very serious plea of desperation tone). Well maybe he would.

    ReplyDelete