Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Stuff

Last week, I received 2 gifts from people for Baby D! I cannot tell you how excited I was. It just makes it even more real - that we will have a little one in a few months.

After we found out that Baby D was a boy - we texted a bunch of friends to spread the news. One of the reciepents of that text was out shopping when she received it. So she went straight to the baby area and bought this cute little outfit for Baby D:


So sweet. I love the 'I Love Mom' on the shirt!


My mom also sent a package this week to us that included these little cute items:


Love, love, love the little monkeys. I just kept holding the onsies after I received them. Staring at them. (While Nik rolled his eyes at me). Imagining a little boy inside. It made me smile!

Just thought I'd share some of the fun things I have received!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love the monkeys, too. You will be amazed at how small he will be even in the newborn clothes. Conner was 9lb 15oz when he was born and still rocked the newborn clothes like a champ. Little boys are so fun. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the monkeys too! Aren't they so cute! Mom has been baby shopping like crazy....(cause she can shop for Brooklyn now too)!

    ReplyDelete