Monday, February 6, 2012

Pregnancy - Week 18 and 19

Here lately, I have realized that my hormones are worse than they had been before! (Ask Nik...actually, don't ask him. I like to believe that he still thinks I'm the most adorable, loving wife in the world). Although, one night I did tell him that I was going to bed (early) because the night was not going to get any better...(meaning, I was not being the nicest person in the world) and Nik agreed that it was my bedtime! Ha! Such love...

I am still down 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. But I can definitely tell my appetite has grown so I'm sure I'll be gaining a few pounds soon (if the cup of queso and cheese quesidallia I had for lunch yesterday has not already done it...). Moving on.

Nausea has returned. Still not literally 'sick' but it can be pretty rough at times. I thought that would be over by now. It's not everyday though, just sometimes.

And this past week the Cold caught up to me. Not the weather 'cold', considering it was 80 degrees one day, but the yucky-sick kind of 'cold'. I went to the doctor and she told me what I could take. I'm taking all the medication I can - and as much of it as I can. I don't think it's doing much good. Only time will help this cold I think. But I have been pretty productive a couple of mornings...when you wake up at 5:30am, you can get a lot done, before your normal day starts!

I have been planning out what to register for. I had no idea what to register for and what all a baby needs (although, I still believe that 'need' is a strong word - I keep reminding myself that it really probably takes very little of 'stuff' to care for a baby and really give it what it 'needs'. Get my point?) That being said, thanks to the web, I have lists of lists of lists of helpful things to register for. I have tried to narrow it down so we can start looking/researching what we actually would like to include in our registry. So if you have any baby-must-haves, please let me know.

Still no name yet for Baby D. It took all of 3 minutes to name our car, but to name a baby...a whole different thing!

So I am now officially 20 weeks prego - 20 more to go...! No picture to recap weeks 18 and 19. It is actually the last thing on my mind as I have been coughing up a lung. But yes, the pimples are still here (in case you were wondering).

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! You should register for a baby bouncer thing that sits on the floor and rocks them a bit (i forget what they are actually called) LOL You can tell i am not ready, lol! Teething rings, blankets, cloths, lotion, bath stuff. Ok I could go on and on. I love baby stuff. I can not wait!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete