Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nursery Buys

We finally bought something for Baby D's room! We went to Hobby Lobby this past weekend and picked out some things to decorate the nursery. Nik and I both really like the 'vintage' sports look... So that is what we have decided to do. See what we purchased:


Picture to hang, stool, piggy bank and basketball nik-nak thing... 

Close-up: basketball nik-nack and piggy bank

There are a few more things there that we would like to get...but a little at a time.

Sport wall-hooks 

 Basketball picture frame

Love, love this sign! "No pink, No drama, No girls" (except mom)!

So that is a look into what we want to do with Baby D's room. I think it is pretty fun!

By the way, if Baby D was a girl...I would want to do something along this line:

Turquoise, white (with a touch of pink). Love the paisley & polka dots!

Maybe for Baby #2, or 3, or 4....Nik is freaking out right now...so I will stop there! Ha!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it! But, I have to say I am glad the baby is not a girl! I love that you guys finally picked something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That sign is too cute!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete