Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pregnancy - Week 21


Pregnancy brain. It exists. I didn't believe people when they first told me about this. But low and behold. It is true. I forget things. Words, really. In mid sentence I all of a sudden cannot remember a word to.......... uhm.........describe something. This happens often. All I have to say is - pregnancy brain does exist. Anyone else ever experience this?


Hormomes. Out of control this week. Well, Saturday really. I cried on and off all day (yes, even during Upward) and for most of the time - for no reason at all. Although, I did have good reason to cry when I had to go to the bathroom and there was a line. Yes, real tears came out of my eyes. See what I mean about the hormones?


I cannot wait for Nik to feel Baby D move.


And - this has nothing to do with my pregnancy...but I wanted to let you know that 648+ pictures later, I have completed the task of getting pictures together for the Upward Slideshow and will be handing them off to the guy actually making the show - today!


I apologize that all my pics are taken in my bathroom - where you can see my toilet in most of them...but Nik was unavailable to be my photographer this week....like he has better things to do! But I promised you some pregnancy pics - so this is what you get! Enjoy looking at my ever-increasing baby belly.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE. THESE. PICS. You look amazing, Carla!! You are a beautiful pregnant lady. :) And yes, pregnancy brain is the worst. You can ask Kylee ... I was very difficult to communicate with when pregnant. And I'm sorry to say that it only gets worse once the baby arrives. BUT, you have a sweet little baby boy to distract you from your lack of ability to communicate. That makes it better, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl!

    ReplyDelete