Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things I Am Loving

Here is a list of a few things I am loving so far this Winter Season:

My  new slippers - purchased at Wal-Mart on Black Friday. They are so warm and fluffy!


Cinnamon Candles - what a great smell for this time of year. I think I might try peppermint next...!


Christmas Music - Pandora is my favorite right now. I play it while at work, and get to hear all my Christmas favorites!

Poinsettias - love this plant. And I love that I have one for my office this year!



Cold, Rainy Weather - These last couple of days have been just that. It finally feels like winter!

Homemade Gumbo - YUMMY! One of our neighbors stopped by Sunday afternoon and told us not to cook dinner that night, that he was bringing it over. So sweet! What he brought over was homemade gumbo, rice and cheesy cornbread. It was the best gumbo we had ever had!

New Bathroom pics - I bought these at a Garage Sale (because I loved them) but had no place for them. They sat in a closet for 4 months and finally I decided they would look good in my bathroom. I love them!


My husband - he is the greatest! He is sick right now. Bummer. If he stays sick, I'm not sure how we are going to get my huge to-do list done this weekend!

So that's what I'm loving right now - Hope you are finding some things that you are loving...!

No comments:

Post a Comment